News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

First Steps: Trailer Question

Started by Telex Ferra, April 30, 2013, 02:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

I'm currently planning out what I hope to be a pretty awesome trailer for First Steps, and I have a question for all of you.

I want to put everyone's name in the trailer, and based on the music I chose, there are TWELVE spots to list people's names. (e.g. Telex Ferra as CO He Jianyu) Since there are 17 of us total signed up, I'm going to give each of the senior officers their own spot, and then have the juniors of each division all share. (Luckily for us Senior Officers + assistants = 12 so it all works out)

For Senior officers: (Anyone in yellow, CE, CTO, CSO, CMO)
What do you want the trailer to show you doing? You'll have about two seconds each, which is enough time to show you performing 1-2 different actions. Tell me what you'd like your character (IN YOUR MODEL :D) to be shown doing and I'll try my best to film it. Please try to keep your requests to anything that can be shown on rpg_dy100a_v2 or rpg_ironboy. Besides that restriction, the sky is the limit. The more detail you give me, the better.

For assistants and juniors (ACE, Eng, ACTO, Tac, ACSO, Sci, ACMO, Med)
What would you like your DIVISION to be shown doing? I will choose the best idea for the trailer. Please try to follow the same restrictions above.

Remember, everyone's name will show up in the trailer but you'll definitely be happier in it if you tell me what you want your character to be seen doing!





Lucas Picard

When are you going to do it coz im going to my brothers till friday?

Telex Ferra

I don't need you to physically be there XD; I can just have one person help me out with everybody's. I just need to know what you want your division to be shown doing e.g. standing around a console, scanning some specimen, chatting in the stasis lounge etc.





Andromeda

Would experimenting on aliens be too much to ask? Ethics and sentient rights are sooooo last century..

Telex Ferra






The Investigator

How about having Davidson inspect the engine's core.

criminula

A simple console flyby would satisfy me. Perhaps while using 'Player Talks' to simulate a commlink?



Telex Ferra

Work has already begun on the trailer. I've spent a few hours and the first TWENTY SECONDS are done!





Jenson

Engineering should fix things--dramatically!


Mutatio Nomen

Woo for a whole TWENTY SECONDS!

ACTO: Firing and/or shooting something very loud, and something crumpling in a dramatic heap. Preferably.

SFC3


Paenitet

I'd like my character to be shown guarding.... I suppose I could be guarding the others in my division, doing whatever it is they're doing, with the othe TACs perhaps?

Telex Ferra

A lot of people still haven't answered my question (DOCTORS??)

I am going to pick for people if I don't have answers by the time Talus gets the right models to me. :\





Grizz


Telex Ferra