News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Poll: Season 1 Best & Worst

Started by Grizz, May 13, 2013, 02:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which have been the series' biggest strengths & biggest weaknesses

Best: Primary Storytelling (e.g. Summit / Splinter Group)
Best: Secondary Storytelling (e.g. Accobar)
Best: Character Development
Best: Variety of Stories
Worst: Primary Storytelling (e.g. Summit / Splinter Group)
Worst: Secondary Storytelling (e.g. Accobar)
Worst: Character Development
Worst: Variety of Stories

Grizz

Please select up to two options in both categories. Best and Worst. Post additional comments below.

Martin Thompson

Voted. As a sidenote, I don't think there is a "worst" in the series. Everything is pretty good altough there are clearly 2 better points of the series and those I have voted for.


Andzzy

Voted and I wish to note that I don't believe that there really is a worst aspect of AF as Martin Thompson already pointed out. IT IS 1337! I mean ahem! I find that the storytelling and the creation of the episodes and even the execution of the episodes is incredible. The producers of AF have been very lenient so far with my absences so I am very grateful and I hope this continues to have a solid run!


December. Cheer for everyone!