News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[COMPLETE] Griff's App

Started by Griffiths, June 19, 2013, 04:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffwald

Name: Griffiths
Character Name: Jonathan Grayson
Preferred Positions (Top 3 in priority order): Team 1 Medical Examiner, [additionally added recurring character], Team 1 Field Agent
Model: Spider
Best times for you: Not sure at the moment. Should the time that's best for everyone come to not work out for me, I'll regrettably drop out - but I hope I won't need to.
Bit of character backstory: Not fully written yet - but likely going in the direction of a private practice Earth physician, who specialized in Neurology but changed to the ME path later in life.

criminula

Welcome aboard!



Medical Examiner - ME Jonathan Grayson - Senior Specialist - Spider - TRMHG Griffiths