News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Minecraft XO Election Result

Started by Martin Thompson, November 14, 2013, 03:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Hello everyone,

Yesterday, the Minecraft XO poll closed. This means that andrewthetechie is the new Minecraft XO, congratulations!

Good luck with the Minecraft division together with JaySee and I hope to see you ingame sometime!

-Martin Thompson, Head of Internal Affairs


RadioActivitii

It actually saddens me that I got zero votes.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: RadioActivitii on November 14, 2013, 07:41:56 AM
It actually saddens me that I got zero votes.

Then maybe you should have voted.

Congratulations Andrew!





Lucas Picard

Its true on what Telex just said about voting Radio you can vote for yourself we all do it all the time in poll but it could also mean that you are still new to TLO maybe?

Jim

Quote from: RadioActivitii on November 14, 2013, 07:41:56 AM
It actually saddens me that I got zero votes.
My advise is to give it time and get to further know your passion for the game within the TLO Community. When the time is right, take it from there and run with it by sharing your passion with other members who voted you in.  @_@

RadioActivitii

I know you can vote for yourself, but I don't think it exactly counts if you vote for yourself since it's obvious that you want to.

Lucas Picard

Quote from: RadioActivitii on November 15, 2013, 05:39:09 AM
I know you can vote for yourself, but I don't think it exactly counts if you vote for yourself since it's obvious that you want to.

Everything counts here on TLO Radio

Minutias