News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)

Started by Martin Thompson, November 15, 2013, 06:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson


Day 5: Repeatability

Friday May 5th, 2380
Yesterdays experiment was a huge success. Even though it all seemed to go south again for a moment, the Genesis Station crew made a bold move by tempting fate and proving the multi-universe theory. The science crew is hard at work collecting and analyzing all data from the test, after all a real experiment is not validated unless it can be repeated.

The Doctor and Chef have a culinary mystery on their hands during preparations for a celebration dinner while commander Delacourt digs into the past.

Teasers:
- "A one off event does not prove anything, doctor."
-The spoils of victory turn grim after an interesting discovery...
-Omnomnomnom





Date & Time: Saturday 16th November18:30 GMT / 13:30 EST. The episode will run for approximately 1.5 hours.

Server: rpgxef.last-outpost.net (The RPG-X EF Server)
Requirements:
-Default files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5981.0.html
Please note the map has changed due to lag issues on Iowa!


Martin Thompson

Please note that we will be using a different map then Iowa tomorrow due to lag issues. I will post more information on this tonight as soon as I have access to my PC again.


Martin Thompson

Please note the map has been updated! We are going to use JohnF's exelent starbase 45 map (I can't believe I've missed this before): http://jfmsn.co.uk/stuff/starbase-45

The map has never been 100% complete, so there is the odd missing texture/sound/button here and there, but it is perfectly usable for our SRP!


Martin Thompson

This is in 30 minutes, make sure to get the map!


Telex Ferra

Holy crap. I've never even seen this map before





criminula

Can I just say that Zabu Stew is a legit thing. Here lies proof (of sorts):
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Zabu_stew



Martin Thompson

Doesn't look like something i would eat though XD


criminula

I'm sure my take would look far more appetising.



Martin Thompson