News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Timeslot [DECIDED]

Started by Archibald, December 12, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Time??

4-5:30 (gmt) (sunday)
3 (27.3%)
4:45-6:15 (gmt) (sunday)
0 (0%)
8-9:30 (gmt) (sunday)
6 (54.5%)
Another time these are too early or late!!!(Only choose if you CAN'T make it not if you would prefer otherwise)
0 (0%)
ANOTHER DAY!!!!
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Archibald

The timeslot will need to be organized and so I ask of all of you, what times can you do?


TLO Gold account holder

Telex Ferra

Late afternoons/early evening EST works for me during the week and then Saturdays are pretty free for me.





Archibald

I shall actually set up a poll, please tell me what time in the day you can be available for.


TLO Gold account holder

Lucas Picard

I picked Sunday because on Friday I'm kinda busy on that day sometimes

Archibald

Soooooo any problems with sunday?


TLO Gold account holder

Telex Ferra

What time?

I need to know before I apply





Archibald

The time could change but how about around 8-9:30 (GMT of course)


TLO Gold account holder

Telex Ferra






Archibald

I'll set up a poll with these times for what will probably be sunday


TLO Gold account holder

Klaw

Do be advised that your first two options (if I did my conversion correctly) will overlap with Beyond Infinity after January 5th

BI is slanted to start at or around 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT), and will probably need a solid 2 hours.

Archibald

Ah something I should change then....


TLO Gold account holder

Archibald

This poll will have to end some time so Get Your votes in now!


TLO Gold account holder

Archibald

This poll will end by the beginning of February so vote now


TLO Gold account holder

Telex Ferra

It looks like all the people who will vote have already voted Archibald. Six people is not a small number and I'm sure a few more people will make it when they have time. I'll try to drop in now and then, but I have a weekly commitment on Sunday that will keep me away most weeks.





Archibald

Right the poll doesn't appear to be going anywhere so the poll's closed. We have a time.


TLO Gold account holder