News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Banned? [RESOLVED]

Started by kaialin, January 29, 2014, 09:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaialin

just a quick one. I have not played with you guy's in years however every time i connect to the RPG-X server it says i am banned :s i have recently moved house and i have a new ISP, i dont know if that would be the problem?
My IP is,87.112.209.21
Any help would be appreciated. thanks :D

Martin Thompson

#1
87.112.209.21  is not banned, but 87.112.149.241 and 87.112.0.0 has been banned for some reason. I will look into it.

EDIT: I cant find any record of your ip being banned for whatever reason. I'll check with Veritas.

UPDATE: This has to do with a range ban due to dynamic IP of one of the bannees (is that word? :P). We'll get back to you shortly.


Veritas

Hi Kaialin,

As Martin said, your IP address happens to be in a range of IPs used by somebody else who has been banned. I am working on this for you and should have a resolution sometime today.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Veritas

Veritas

You should now be unbanned. There's a PM in your inbox for you to take a look at when you have a sec. If you have any further problems, please let me know ASAP.