News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Season 1: Episode 1: - The Gathering

Started by Andromeda, March 30, 2014, 03:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thoughts of this Glorious Pilot?

Oh. My. God. It was Glorious
1 (25%)
I like the part where the crew was like "ERMAGHERD BIG SHIPS!"
3 (75%)
It was okay I guess
0 (0%)
I wasn't that keen on it. (Leave Feedback)
0 (0%)
I really didn't like it.. (Leave Feedback)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 20, 2014, 06:32:37 PM

Andromeda

Episode 1: The Gathering

April 11th 2014 - 20:00 GMT - 21:00 GMT ----- 15:00 EDT - 16:00 EDT



It is December 2288 and Station Eternity has been operational for almost a year now and Starfleet has decided it's time to open the doors, bust out the good china and polish the silver wear. The Ambassadors are en route, So is the new Captain following the Departure of Captain Richard Carter. The USS Excelsior is to be relieved by the USS Mississippi.

The spotlight is on Commander Dethman as the Mississippi is delayed while en route to the Station.




Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6655.0.html

Andromeda

Update: This is THIS SUNDAY.

We still have many positions still available, http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6646.0.html

So if you'd like to be a CE, OPS, CMO or CSO Officer, Apply now!

Andromeda

Reminder Bump: This is tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing you all for this pilot episode. Make sure to be on time or early. We'll see you all soon.

Andromeda

Reminder bump: This is today.

There will be one final bump later today

Andromeda

Final Reminder: This Episode is in 39 Minuets.

Andromeda