News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RPG-XUE and RPG-XSE updates and news!

Started by Serris, June 20, 2014, 08:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serris




These updates were originally planned for next week, but seeing as I had some time to kill, I decided to crank it out early. RPG-X Ultimate Edition has been patched to fix lingering issues with the in-game server browser. The full client download has already been updated with this fix.

 


RPG-X Ultimate Edition Patch Notes -- Version 1.2


•    The server browser interface has been fixed.
         •    Internet3, Internet4, and Internet5 search options are now available.


_________________________________________







RPG-X Standard Edition has also been patched to correct this bug. The full client download has already been updated with this fix.


 


RPG-X Standard Edition Patch Notes -- Version 1.1


•    The server browser interface has been fixed.
         •    Internet3, Internet4, and Internet5 search options are now available.

Serris

#1
And now, for the announcement:

I've put a lot of work into these clients, and I'm very proud of how they've turned out. As of UE 1.2 and SE 1.1, our RPG-X clients are officially considered feature complete. There will be no future content updates with new maps, models, or music packs unless there is massive demand from the user base. At present, the plan is that all future updates will only serve the purpose of upgrading to new versions of RPG-X.