News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Minecraft community survey - Participation Requested

Started by andrewthetechie, July 19, 2014, 03:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewthetechie

Please take a moment to respond to the Minecraft Division's survey -

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,7139.0.html

This is for all TLO members, not just Minecraft players.

Thanks for your time! Your opinions are highly valued.

Jaysee - CO
Andrew - XO

andrewthetechie

Hello,

We've only had feedback from 5 people on this survey. Please weigh in - it is important to the continuation of the department.

Even if you are not a minecraft player, I would like to hear your opinions.

Lucas Picard

1. Do we as a community still want minecraft as a division?
Of course!

2. If so, what would make you more interested in playing?
To be in a creative mode since I prefer that than a survival mode.

3. Should we change the mod pack?
I don't know if its possible but I would like to have Delta SG Mod on the server.