News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Accobar: A Bit More of the Full Story

Started by Grizz, July 26, 2014, 07:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

After the positive feedback to my look back on the production of Star Trek: Asteroid Base with Accobar: The [Not-So] Full Story, I will be embarking on a new retrospective charting the ups and downs and Asteroid Field's first year and beyond. But I also want to get you guys involved with this. If you would be interested in answering a few questions to be worked in to the piece, please throw me a PM and we can arrange something when it is convenient.

This is another opportunity for me to address how much time this world takes up and to look on the series on a more personal level than I would be willing (and able) to post on the boards. So I would also to love to hear some frank comments from you on your experiences with the Asteroid Base & Asteroid Field series - both at TLO and elsewhere, if you go back far enough.....



Grizz

Once again, this next chapter will be released to coincide with AB's anniversary. Comments from all of you would be welcome to share your thoughts on the series. PM me anything that you want to see included!

Martin Thompson



Grizz

Despite the lengthy delay - this is still a work in progress after being reproduced in another format. As it was with Asteroid Base, it has been good to delve in to Asteroid Field's conception and development - from failed pilot to emergency SRP replacement.

Clicky

I have had some submissions sent in - but if you still want to ask me anything about AB / AF (or anything in general, for that matter), feel free to send your questions my way! I'll be sure to answer them in the final product.


Grizz