News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 06: A Time To Reap, Part 2

Started by Telex Ferra, October 02, 2014, 12:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Sunday, October 12th at 3:30 PM EST on the Spicy Server

Red, Gold, and Green teams have been together on the Byrd for several years on the Gamma Quadrant. Running low on supplies and patience, the teams begin to have a glimmer of hope as a new lead brings hope that they can shut down Hourglass' launching site for its ongoing temporal attacks.





Martin Thompson

I thought this would be next week. Ah well, anyway, I won't be here for this one due to my LOA. See you all next week!


Telex Ferra

I realize there may have been some confusion based on what I said two weeks ago. Considering this and something that has come up for me, I will be moving this episode to next week, October 12th at the usual time and place.





Telex Ferra






Martin Thompson



Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Martin Thompson