News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Can't be there thead

Started by Scott Archer, December 17, 2014, 04:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

 Hope you don't mind me creating this
If you can't make an episode then post here to let us know!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Scott Archer

Unforunately, I've just got roped into helping at a Youth Event and hence, I won't be able to be here. Sorry :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

criminula

I may be unable to make this episode. I'm doing some stuff, and I'm unsure exactly when I will be available.



DocterCaboom

It's GREAT chance i cant make it due to me not being able to get on the rpg-x game. I blame an annoying relative

Jenson

I didn't see anyone on today so I assume it's a no go :(

If it's rescheduled for the 26th, I won't be able to make it as I'll be away on vacation.


Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

idsaluteyoubub

I didn't see an answer, so I'll ask. Is this still going on? I'm very new and this would be my first foray into one of these, and I would love to join!

Serris

Unfortunately, Star Trek: Resolute hasn't been running. I believe Scott Archer is in contact with MStickney about its future. We'll wait and see.