News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

SRP Update - The First Four for Five (& Bonus Time)

Started by Grizz, February 13, 2015, 04:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

The fifth season of Star Trek: Asteroid Field is well underway and we have cleared the first bank of episodes!

Attendance has been pretty solid, averaging between 7-10 members each week, out of 11 (12 for Episode 4) active roster members. Thanks for the effort - it makes all the difference to the quality of the roleplays ^-^ You have also been letting me know as soon as possible when attendance may not be possible, and that is also very much appreciated.

Speaking of the quality of the roleplays, here's how you have rated them so far:




S05E01: I, Rogan

Excellent: 4
Average: 1


S05E02: The Doppelgänger Heist

Excellent: 5
Good: 1


S05E03: Power Struggle

Excellent: 4
Good: 1
Average: 1


S05E04: Hocus Pocus, Hokem

Excellent: 6
Good: 2

***

Hocus Pocus, Hokem > The Doppelgänger Heist > Power Struggle > I, Rogan




I haven't had any major concerns, all four episodes have mostly run according to plan and I can't complain about the positive feedback received for them, so thanks again for getting involved. The next block of episodes will take us in to the mid-season finale, where our very own Martin Thompson has something planned for us all. It's Federation Day aboard Pioneer and a familiar face will be launching a very personal attack amid a discovery that I doubt any of you will see coming. All of which will be whirling away in even great machinations. But if I keep talking about it, MT will have this post redacted. So I'll talk about something else, instead.

There's an extra wait before the mid-season episodes. An extra two-hours, to be precise. I have inserted a brand new episode in to the season, bringing the total to 13! So there are still two episodes to go before we hit the mid-season finale! Hopefully they will be just as successful as the last four.

That's it, I'm afraid, for there isn't much else to say. That's usually a good thing, as the essays tend to start coming when things go wrong. Happy for all to be running smoothly, so enjoy episode five, tomorrow!

Well, most of you  ;)