News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek Online Event - Foundry Double Feature

Started by SFC3, July 06, 2015, 07:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

SFC3



Event Information:


Date: Saturday, July 11th 2015

Time: 11:00 AM EDT/4:00 PM BST

Requirements: Star Trek Online, and a Level 50+ to 60 Federation character
_________________________

A Team playthrough of the two-part Foundry mission series, "Extraction" and "Deception." Team size is limited to five players. More teams may be created to accommodate attendance.

Learn more about Extraction by clicking on this hyperlink.

This event will showcase the premiere of the second part to my series, Deception, releasing a day before Community Weekend on Friday. This is an exclusive, I suppose. see below

John Adams


SFC3

Unsure if this will be a "Double-Feature" considering the second part has had too many set backs. It's proving harder than I anticipated to polish and complete the mission. I'll be able to release an unpolished version.. but would prefer not to. I hate to do this, but I must offer alternatives.

Instead, we can run the mission planned for Discovery's The Core episode, or perhaps a spotlight mission. What do you guys think?