News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)

Started by Telex Ferra, July 19, 2015, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

This is the crew roster thread for this SRP. In most SRPs, the roster thread is where you'll submit applications for a position in the SRP. Most SRP runners will provide a form for you to copy, paste, and fill in to make the process easier.

In this training SRP, people will rotate positions so that everyone gets a chance to try out each one.

Group 2:
CO: Telex Ferra OPEN - MUST BE SRP CERTIFIED
Player 1: Sheia K'Ress
Player 2: nicboyman
Player 3: Scott Archer
Player 4: celticblood94 ?
Player 5: OPEN

Application:

Character Name:
Are you seeking SRP certification?:
Can you commit to the time?:





ClingingMars

Character Name: Sevuk
Are you seeking SRP certification?: Sure
Can you commit to the time?: I have been so yes

Telex Ferra

ClingingMars, since you would be the sixth person, you'll be in group two. Once we get a few more people I'll see if I can get someone else to do group 2's sessions so you don't need to wait five weeks.





Telex Ferra

Group 1 has (mostly finished) so it's time for signups for GROUP 2!

ClingingMars, are you still interested?





Martin Thompson

You can write me up for CO-ing this session if there is no one else who wants the job or is someone wants to first do as run as SO/XO to see how things go.

I also moved the applications and topics from the previous run into the "completed" section. Though it would be nice to have a list of who did the run the first time around, but you edited the first post of this topic so that list is gone now unfortunately.


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

SmartScout

I would be greatly interested if it were at a different time, once I get the game running and get used to it.

Martin Thompson



SmartScout

I could do it later on Monday or Thursday, maybe around 8:30 PM or 9:00 PM EST, with fair attendence.

Shoot

9PM EST, that time is quite bad for Europeans, as I'm from Europe and some of our members are from Europe. Weekends are better for everyone, like 1PM EST - 6PM BST.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

@Scott, yeah, but I'd like to be XO/SO, like MT was.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

celticblood94

#12
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Yes.
Time Commit: Yes

Telex Ferra

Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?





celticblood94

Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification