News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

A little empty in here....

Started by John Adams, July 27, 2015, 01:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

Might take a while for me to get set up. Give me a sec.

Mutatio Nomen

#1
Speaking of getting set up, are there any more KDF model skins to use anywhere in the ether? Not just different Klingons, but Orions and Gorn etc. Model list seems pretty threadbare otherwise.

Might also want to do a Time and Date thread, because I've already forgotten.. :P

John Adams

Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on July 27, 2015, 10:56:32 AM
Speaking of getting set up, are there any more KDF model skins to use anywhere in the ether? Not just different Klingons, but Orions and Gorn etc. Model list seems pretty threadbare otherwise.

Might also want to do a Time and Date thread, because I've already forgotten.. :P

There aren't, but I'm sure someone here is talented enough...


paging Serris

It's the AF timeslot, btw.