News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Daedalus Progress Report

Started by Klaw, September 02, 2015, 10:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsey

Brace yourselfs...Nova is coming

Klaw

Tonight, Nova begins her final approach, as I set the compiler before I go to bed, and hand it over to my testers in the morning.

barring any major issues with the map. Nova's public Alpha will be released Friday night or early Saturday Morning

So keep an eye open for the download link! :)

Klaw


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw



Trying to get an outer hull as similar to this as I can - This is my Daedalus Mk II :) - and she's coming soon-ish

Klaw

First look at something I teased a while back.

This is a VERY rough sketch of the Bridge of a Romulan Hunter.





based a bit loosely on this: https://i.stack.imgur.com/ehuE4.jpg

Klaw


Klaw

Rough Sketches of the Crew quarters - or should that be cubicles?




Klaw

What a difference a day can make...





Really hoping to at least have a shell together for Daedalus Saturday :) - Stay tuned :)

Klaw

#54
Mapping Victory of the week (so far) - Getting my Chairs to "spin" to face two different consoles (when you see the new Nova, you'll know what I mean :P)

I am still chugging along, a little at a time - I'm back on the mapping wagon so I'm gonna get as much done as I can the next few weeks :)

if you have suggestions/bugs whatever that you want to bring up, please do so :) (I did about as much to the Nova Corridors as I could without demolishing the aesthetic)

Edit: I'm hoping to get some images up of the new A Deck of Daedalus sometime soon (well, whenever I finish mapping it out :P - gotta try to figure out where to put the turbolift :P)

Klaw

Just gonna drop these here:







I am 100% sure that the nova update (that I've promised forever, and kept running into issues with :P) will be released sometime in the next week.

Ramsey


Serris

Any chance you could replace the broken plant models with one that, you know, doesn't look like black construction paper?

Klaw

Quote from: Serris on January 06, 2018, 11:57:24 PM
Any chance you could replace the broken plant models with one that, you know, doesn't look like black construction paper?

Trying to find those

Klaw

So, B deck has a lot to be aware of. For starters, the conference room arrives.

In addition to that, going left to right staring at the conference room door, The Ready Room, VIP quarters, VIP Office, Science Lab multipurpose lab, life sciences lab, and stellar sciences lab. All in a nice line along the front of the deck.

On the opposite wall is the Turbolift and two escape pods

And a little ways down the hall, the computer core and library.

I have finishing touches to do on the escape pods, VIP rooms and computer core. After that, the shuttle launch system is in my sights.

My hope is that I can release this sometime Thursday night. But I may get lucky and get it out sooner

Oh, and serris, I fixed the plants