News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Daedalus SRP Information (Contains a rough outline of the events thusfar)

Started by Klaw, September 23, 2015, 06:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Working on Updating the information presented here (namely the overview of the series to this point)

Also, expect a model pack release before we kick off again on the 22nd.

Klaw

#16
Finally updated the series Overview - it's not well written - and doesn't include EVERYTHING but it's a decent overview of the series with links to relative episodes from seasons one and two.

I hope this helps catch some of you up with things that have happened thus far. Please feel free to ask questions if you have them - I love getting PMS with questions about the series :D (and I'm serious about that :) )

Klaw

Updated Valkyrie to a new version - available in the download files link :)

Klaw

I'll get info on Season 3 (thusfar) written up here shortly - in the meantime, I think the episode threads may be able to give some idea of what's happened :P

Klaw

After a bit of searching (and thinking I was crazy for a bit...) I found a file I had been looking for!

I added the First Steps model pack to the Onedrive link above - please be sure to Download it - as I'm sure at least 1 character will be using the labcoat included in there :)

Klaw