News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications

Started by Klaw, September 23, 2015, 12:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirotaka

#45
Character's Name: Catherine Jones
Character Model:Jurot
Top most desired position(s): (The more you list, the better chance you have of being posted somewhere that you'll OPS,ACOS,ACMO

StringTheorist

My apologies if it's too far along in the story to join in. New crew don't normally just grow on trees.

Klaw

Updated as promised - still plenty of room around (including hidden posts, which may peek out before too long)

Klaw

Quote from: StringTheorist on April 16, 2016, 11:22:54 PM
My apologies if it's too far along in the story to join in. New crew don't normally just grow on trees.

The truth is, Daedalus houses about 200 crewmembers..... so - you're not exactly coming from thin air....plus, we just left Earth again a couple of months ago...(In the story)

Sekh

#49
Character Name: Maltara
Character Model: Kehlyr
Desired Position: Security
Backstory: I'll fill this out later.

Klaw

Quote from: Sekh on April 23, 2016, 08:03:39 AM
Character Name: Maltara
Character Model: Kehlyr
Desired Position: Security
Backstory: I'll fill this out later.

I will be only too happy to bring you on, but for the sake of the setting, I'm gonna need to try and add some restrictions here:

Daedalus is set in the 22nd Century (Enterprise Era) As such, while this crew is by far quite diverse, it is abnormally so. What's more, while I'm aware there's a Klingon on the ship right now, there is some backstory from a previous episode to explain such (and he won't be around for too long).

With that said, I'd love to have you onboard, but perhaps as a human character? let me know what you think of this :)

Klaw

Ops and ACOS have opened up.

to anyone I have removed from the roster, you are always welcome to Reapply!

Klaw

Updated the application to include the Second roster for the MACOs

If anyone has any questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask me! (I'm probably going to continue cleaning things up and trying to streamline this process anyway...)


Tanglepaw12

Starfleet Character's Name: Takeru Adams
Starfleet Character Model:Chakotey
Top most desired Starfleet position(s): ACOS. Sec, OPS, CFO
Any Backstory you wish to share about your Starfleet character: not yet.

( I have been away far too long from doing rp's and I am ready to come back )

Tanglepaw12

MACO Character's Name:Aron Smith
MACO Character Model:Picard
Top most desired MACO position(s): ACWS, WS, ACCS,Tech
Any Backstory you wish to share about your MACO character:none yet

Klaw


Sheia K'Ress

MACO Character's Name: Rebecca Carlson
MACO Character Model: Crusher
Top Most Desired MACO Position(s):ACSS
Any Backstory you wish to share about your MACO character: Will be written soon.
<br />

Klaw

Updated the roster(s) There was one little rank change on this one (so far) - more will come as Season 2 progresses!

Added Sheia to the MACO Roster!

Klaw

Updated to reflect changes brought on by this season (and necessity)

Koval has been removed, as per his incarceration and upcoming court-martial... (String Theorist, please feel free to reapply for any open position)

Because of Real Life commitments, Jeremey Scott has been re-assigned to the NX-03 Challenger. This will be the start of an upcoming story - I assure you (Scott - Take care, we'll see you when you get back)

Bumped Vavia P'Trell to the Captain's Chair (again)

Shifted Sheia K'Ress to Officially being the Chief Engineer

Included a small handful of promotions for characters I've seen regularly

Still lots of High profile, open positions! Feel free to Apply!

StringTheorist

Character Name: Ashton Easley
Character Model: Crusher
3 Most Desired Positions: ACSO, ACMO, Nurse
Rank: Ensign
Backstory: Ashton Easley is a scientist at heart, but also studied medicine after she had a brief doubt about going into the regular science fields.