News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications

Started by Klaw, September 23, 2015, 12:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoS Tuvok

#90
Starfleet Character's Name: Samuel Jackson
Starfleet Model: Riker/Expanse/Red
Most Desired Post: Chief Engineer
2nd Most Desired Post: Assistant Chief Of Security
3rd Most Desired Post: Assistant Chief Engineer


Klaw

Updated:

I have started prepping for Season 3 - as such, I'm looking at helping accommodate requests, if anyone wants to jump to another post.

Also - Season 2 is coming to a close, and Season 3 is a time for new beginnings - Never been a better time to Join in :)

Krant

Starfleet Character's Name: Aldebert Disra[/font][/size]Starfleet Character Model: CsatlosTop most desired Starfleet position(s): Chief Medical OfficerAny Backstory you wish to share about your Starfleet character: Commander Disra was a resident doctor during the training for the original Enterprise mission. He is very efficient in his studies and focuses on Xenobiology after an internship with the Denobulans, which allows him to have an option to not only treat the crew but also assist in any relations with alien species.((Short bio I will add to later))

Klaw

Updated the roster.

I slashed out two names - for characters that currently don't exist on Daedalus, because they're assigned to Nova.

We'll see these Characters at the start of Next season (If not before in a Special, between season story)

Ramsey

Starfleet Character's Name: Jason Ramsey
Starfleet Character Model: Durkexpanse
Top most desired Starfleet position(s): Assistant CE, Assistant CoS/Armory officer

Any Backstory you wish to share about your Starfleet character:
After serving on the the Shenandoah, Intrepid NV-01, Ramsey took a position and promotion to his latest assignment.

Klaw

Welcome Aboard - We'll likely see this character in a few weeks :)

Klaw

Updated - Also - to the new members, If you haven't started up a MACO Character, I suggest you do.

MACO roster can be found here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8543.0.html

JDesro-23

Starfleet Character Name:   James Hawkins
Starfleet Model:   Munro
Position:  Security Officer, Assistant Chief Medical Officer, Assistant Chief of Engineering


Klaw

I wanna echo something I sent in a PM to the folks currently on the roster

This list is in flux - and will likely end up yielding a couple of senior positions after this weekend.

So, folks (especially JDesro-23) I'm gonna hold off placing folks on the roster until after this weekend - I hope you don't mind - especially since it could work in your favor :)

JDesro-23  - I'll PM you sometime Sunday and we'll examine the roster - and make sure that nothing opened up that you'd rather have :)


Klaw

Updated the roster for Post Episode 3/4 of Season 3 Standards.

CMO, Ops, and CFO are three senior officer positions that I have holes in! (Accepting applications from anyone :))

Tanglepaw12

#101
Starfleet Character's Name:Takeru river [/font][/size]Starfleet Character Model: chakote ( I think that was his name)Top most desired Starfleet position(s): (The more you list, the better chance you have of being posted somewhere that you'll enjoy) CFO, OPS, SECAny Backstory you wish to share about your Starfleet character: ( I will think something up

[/size]
I feel really great to be back into doing this :)

Klaw

Updated :)

There have been some questions about how I've dished out ranks for new characters here, as of late.

The story goes (at least in my mind) That Nova (Where all the new characters will be introduced :) ) Is more or less filled with fresh faced officers, straight from the academy.

This point will likely be brought up around Episode 3 and 4.

That's my reasoning there abouts there

In any event - lots more spots to fill :)

Schnuupi

#103
Starfleet Character's Name: Carson Beckett
Starfleet Character Model:
Top most desired Starfleet position(s): CMO, OPS
Any Backstory you wish to share about your Starfleet character: Studied Medical, Science and Command at Starfleet and served on Earth's starbase for 5 years.

Klaw

Welcome Aboard, Doctor :)

Let me know as soon as you can which character model you wish to use (so I can update the list accordingly :)) - just when you get a chance.