News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Teamspeak Error [RESOLVED]

Started by Sheia K'Ress, November 09, 2015, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheia K'Ress

Hi guys, I'm having trouble connecting to the Teamspeak Server, it comes up with



<19:39:39> Trying to resolve hostname ts.last-outpost.net
<19:39:43> Trying to connect to server on ts.last-outpost.net
<19:39:48> Failed to connect to server


And I tried the backup



<19:41:28> Trying to resolve hostname tsbackup.last-outpost.net
<19:41:32> Trying to connect to server on tsbackup.last-outpost.net
<19:41:37> Failed to connect to server


Any help would be great!
<br />

Jenson

Looks like the TS server needs a restart. Martin, can you do that and look into why the server keeps going down?


Martin Thompson

Appologies for my tardiness, been having a busy week.

As for the TS server, this must be the bizzilionst time i have to look at it. For some reason it shuts down randomly on its own. I havn't had the time to thouroughly investigate the issue (i believed i had it fixed a few more times before). I'll reset the server and try to have a look at the exact issue sometime in the future.


Serris

In the meantime, I think we should look into exploring alternatives to TeamSpeak. I'll bring this up at the next Cabinet meeting.