News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 8: "First Steps"

Started by Klaw, February 27, 2016, 04:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: September 18th, 2154
Airdate: Saturday, March 5th, 2016 at 13:30 EST (18:30 GMT)

A little over 2 months have passed since the incident with the Intrepid. And Daedalus has at last arrived at her destination.

A vast asteroid field spans the entirety of the space before them and somewhere in this field lies the source of the Director's Message... The trouble is, this region is rife with problems.

Tellarites have claimed most of the field as part of their mining consortium, The Andorian Imperial Guard and the Republican Guard have both been engaging in battles in another section of the field. and a Vulcan Expedition is passing through, returning home after the fall of the Vulcan High Command... This field is anything but empty - and it's too large to perform the search alone...

Klaw

#1
So, this is the Moment....

This episode will help Pave the way toward the foundation of the Coalition (Which is the Federation Predecessor...)

This Episode will Unravel the Mysteries behind the Organization - we'll discover it's earliest roots...

This Episode will be the end for *at least* ONE member of the crew...

Most Importantly, This episode will introduce the real identity of 'The Director'

I'm about as excited as a fat kid who just heard the ice cream truck....:)

I'll need a couple of Volunteers to take on some special Characters...

Vulcan Commander T'Shan

Imperial Guard Commander Shruv

Republican Guard Commander Thorn

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw



Klaw

SO, quick apologies


I managed to stay on the time mark this week! But, I was anticipate a few extra hands. When I saw the turnout, I began re-working events on the fly and I tried to give you all a bit of freedom to contribute as well :)

The down side is, we didn't get as much done as I wanted... But, no worries! :)

Next week, we'll cross the Threshold, uncover the mysteries of the base... AND Do all the awesome things I had planned for this week that we didn't get to :P

Scott Archer

And make Acting Captain Scott's day even worse :P

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra






Grizz

Quote from: Klaw on February 27, 2016, 04:40:47 PM

A vast asteroid field spans the entirety of the space before them and somewhere in this field lies the source of the Director's Message

Maria Vega confirmed.


Sorry, wrong series.