News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

RPG-X UE Problem [RESOLVED]

Started by Sheia K'Ress, July 17, 2016, 12:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheia K'Ress

When I was on RPG-X UE yesterday, to join in with the Daedalus SRP, I couldn't help but notice that everyone was the same model I could see on my screen, which was the Rsera Model, beforehand I could see everyones different models they had chosen but now all I see is just the same one, is there any particular reason as to why this has happened?
<br />

Klaw

I know RPG-X had (I say had because the latest version of UE solved this) a necessity to refresh models. This was done by pressing Tab. Did you try this at all?

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Telex Ferra

Yeah, next time that happens press tab