News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S1E03: "Cold Dawn"

Started by Lipton, July 17, 2016, 03:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipton

Synopsis:

The ship has returned to Pioneer Station to find that no one is responding to their hails. The energy spikes on the planet's surface are amping up to dangerous levels. What is going on? Has a spy betrayed them? Have the energy life forms killed them? Lane and his crew must find out!

Time: Sunday, July 17th, 13:30 ET / 18:30 BT

Schnuupi

Sorry, I didn't know when the person running the SRP was going to come back and then I was travelling, did this episode happen?

Lipton

#2
Hey Schnuupi,

No, it didn't happen, but one will happen this Sunday 13:30EST / 18:30BST ! We'll make sure of it :)

StringTheorist


SmartScout

I'll try to be there, but I may have to miss it.

Lipton

All right, StringTheorist :) Hope you can make it, SmartScout!