News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S1E04: "Awoken"

Started by Lipton, August 28, 2016, 10:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipton

Season 1 Episode 4: "Awoken"

Summary:

Most of the crew is unconscious. Telford disappeared when the lift was moving. Outages are on all levels. What is going on? Stay tuned when they get to the bottom of this situation.

Time: Sunday, August 28th, 13:30 ET / 18:30 BT

Jon Riker

Sorry I missed it today, since the hiatus I have not really been up to date on the forums.

StringTheorist

Quote from: Jon Riker on August 28, 2016, 11:50:04 PM
Sorry I missed it today, since the hiatus I have not really been up to date on the forums.
Well Lightborn should be more or less back for good now, so welcome back!

Lipton

It's okay, Jon, we had most of the crew go unconscious to accommodate this :)