News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

02x07 Odin

Started by Klaw, September 03, 2016, 10:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: March 14, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, September 10th at 13:30 EST (18:30 BST) (17:30 GMT)

The situations is tense on Valkyrie

Master Sergeant Bunt is trapped in an EV suit, tethered to the ship. Between him and safety is one of nearly 120 mines that have been discovered so far. Valkyrie is surrounded by mines on all sides. and to make matters worse, an ominous craft, bearing a dark, shimmering and barely visible metallic hull (similar to the ghost ships in the field) has come into view.

Who is this approaching vessel? How have they managed to traverse this far into the field? Will we lose our Chief Systems Specialist?

I guess we'll have to find out!

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Gonna have some notes posted tonight, but I'm saddened that this episode may not happen this week - please be sure to confirm your attendance/absence for this week!

Thank you! :D

Jack Telford

Most likely won't make it :'( I really wanted to be here but I'm driving to VA

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Martin Thompson

I should also be there.


StringTheorist


Klaw


Klaw

September, 18th is my 27th Birthday

As a result of some Birthday Shenanigans - Daedalus will not air on the 17th.

This week left me VERY happy. I feel everyone was engaged (Including to some degree the medical department - Thank you Spartan!)

It was a nice continuation to the introduction of our characters, and the Arcs we'll be facing during the next couple of seasons...

Thank you, for those of you who made it today - and Enjoy your week off! :)

StringTheorist

Quote from: Klaw on September 10, 2016, 03:43:06 PM
September, 18th is my 27th Birthday

As a result of some Birthday Shenanigans - Daedalus will not air on the 17th.


I love shenanigans. It's such a fun word to say. Happy birthday Klaw, and look forward to another year closer to death in glorious battle!  :knight: :baloon: :cake: :baloon: