News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

No Episode November 5th

Started by Klaw, November 01, 2016, 10:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

For the good of my sanity and wellbeing, I am taking this week off from writing and preparing and obsessing over Daedalus.

A varitable crap ton is sitting on my shoulders, chest and mind right now. So just for this week, I'm gonna control the one thing I can, and relax :)

Of course... If somebody else wanted to write and coordinate a Daedalus episode....

In any event, I'll see you all on November 12th

StringTheorist

Quote from: Klaw on November 01, 2016, 10:56:14 PM
Of course... If somebody else wanted to write and coordinate a Daedalus episode....
Klaw willing, I would be happy to do this! I was thinking maybe a smaller minisode about one of two things:


1) The crew of a small scout ship have the misfortune of being the first to see one of this new design of Romulan warbirds, the new flagships of the Romulan fleet, and try to survive this unintended encounter. (As discussed here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,9109.0.html)


2) Looking at how Jeremy Scott settled in on the NX-03 Challenger. (We'll just use the Daedalus map probably, just for less headache all around)

Klaw

Klaw is willing :) let me know what support I can offer you, my friend :)

StringTheorist

I added a poll to see who wants what!  :D

Scott Archer

Scott will be unavailable, so it looks like option 1 or option 1 :P

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

"A Frightening Encounter" it is!