News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

S07E06 - "Futurum Incertum" - 13/11/16

Started by Grizz, November 06, 2016, 06:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: 7x06 | AFx79
Episode Title: "Futurum Incertum" [Part 2 of 2]
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 13th November - 20.30 BST | 15.30 EDT

Following his apparent sacrifice at the Acropolis of Nyx, Daniel Thrace has returned to Pioneer Station after a non-corporeal entity inhabited the body of Doctor Chloe Harper during the testing phase of the new Accobi interface.

With his return has come a renewed warning of the Accobi forces preparing to return to the galaxy. As Daniel hopes to pick up where he left off, with the potential for Doctor Rogan's research to take his work to new heights, there are others more immediately concerned with the welfare of the body he has come to so suddenly inherit.

The final pieces are almost in place for Asteroid Field's powerful 80th episode as Admiral Kort sets a course for Accobar.






You Will Need:

RPG_Voy4 (Included in Standard Edition)

You May Want:


Scott Archer

I'm filming a dance show with work work this evening.
I think it starts at 18:00 gmt and should be less than two hours I think. But it depends on how long it takes us to pack down + 15-20 mins travel time.


So I may be slightly late, or I might not be! It all depends :)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Scott Archer

Sorry I didn't make this :(


The show started at 18:30 not 18:00 and I didn't factor the 20 minute interval into my estimates.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Mutatio Nomen

That's alright, the station didn't explode without you - only my mind.. :P

Scott Archer

Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on November 14, 2016, 12:04:24 PM
That's alright, the station didn't explode without you - only my mind.. :P


That's fine, I think we've got a spare out back :)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk