News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Christmas Hiatus 2016

Started by Klaw, December 07, 2016, 08:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

So, After our Episode on the 17th Daedalus will enter into it's Christmas Hiatus.

I was running through story ideas I had discovered a story that I'd like to do, but am currently not able to get to before the season finale at the end of January. As such, I got to thinking.

Would anybody be interested in running a special episode on December 31st?

Think about it, and let me know closer to time.

I'll think it over too.

Hope to see you all around for the next couple of weeks - as we build up to the four part season 2 finale :)

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask