News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Daedalus' Between Season Specials

Started by Klaw, February 06, 2017, 08:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which story should we do on the 25th?

Icarus
2 (40%)
Black Ops
1 (20%)
Red Tape
1 (20%)
Flight of the Valkyrie
1 (20%)
(And move it to the 18th)
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: February 13, 2017, 08:20:42 PM

Klaw

So I mentioned in the PM Blast I sent my roster, that I'm looking at having our first between season special in 2 weeks time.

I also mentioned giving you an opportunity to choose which one you want to do,


Well, that opportunity stands. I have 4 options right now, that I feel we can do within a reasonably well with the resources we have/the resources I can quickly provide.

So, here are 4 tales for your choosing, to be our first special.

Icarus: Join the crew of Daedalus' sister ship on a mission to circumvent the Romulan line, an bring crucial supplies to the Andorian Resistance.

Black Ops: Onboard the ISS Defiant, Rick Peters and his band of rogues have been laying low, for fear of Section 31 catching wind of their whereabouts.

Red Tape: Get Political, in this exploration of the Coalition's loose-knit governing body.

Flight of the Valkyrie: Experience Valkyrie's miraculous escape from the Battle of Andoria.

Think it over - and please, choose one (And feel free to choose the last option too) :)

Ramsey

If it does happen on the 18th would have to miss it as it's my mums birthday the 17th and parents wedding anniversary the 18th so will need to take them out for a meal  :P

Klaw

Just a tiny bump - Poll closes Monday!

Scott Archer

I won't be there :( so I shall refrain from voting

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

Well, See you all in a couple weeks on the Icarus