News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hi!

Started by LexusNexus, July 11, 2017, 11:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LexusNexus

Hi all! Big trekkie here and I'm glad to see someone still plays rpg-x. I can't wait to arpee with you!

Klaw

Howdy there - and welcome to the madhouse! :D (MUAHAHAHAHA)

Actually, some of us are sane.... I'm still working on them :)

in any event Welcome - let me point you to the RPG-X area!

https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,311.0.html

Feel free to have a nice look around.

Let me know if I can help in any way

Chris Wilkinson

Hey and Welcome to TLO, As Klaw has given you a link I won't do that :P but it's good to see new faces.

Take a look around and we're all a friendly bunch


Shoot

Welcome to TLO!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jenson

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you with us!  :bye: