News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

03x14 Beginning and End

Started by Klaw, August 05, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw


Date: December 13th 2156
Airdate: Saturday, August 19th at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

Deneva Prime - not too long ago, this was a thriving Human colony. Today, the colony is a ghost town, slowly being retaken by nature.

Klaw's Marauders are cleaning up the Romulans, Nova and Valkyrie have teams working to liberate and secure Deneva Station, And now, Commodore Nolan himself is putting together several landing parties to head down to the planet, and discover the source of a massive power signature.

What will be found, will lead to the greatest story and mystery that the galaxy has ever known

"Iconia Awaits".




We've seen something like this power signature before: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8679.0.html

This episode will lead to the end of a number of our characters, selected randomly and fairly via dice roll - some of you may want to consider re-applying for some new roles after this episode, use it as a chance to shake up the roster if you want :)

I'll have a full roster for the planetary team up later this week, as you confirm your attendance :)

Also - You'll need This map (I don't believe it's included in UE)




Confirmed:

Klaw - Playing: Robert Nolan, Veronica James, and others.
Tanglepaw12 - Playing: Matt Adams
Shoot - Playing: Mary Torres
Stringtheorist - Playing: Ashton Easley and Kardel

Unconfirmed:

TJFGuitarman
CoS Tuvok

Unavailable:

Scott Archer
Ramsey

Tanglepaw12


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist


Martin Thompson

I wont be there this week due to holidays, but it sounds exiting! Have fun!


Klaw

Been a crazy week :(

Getting things set for Saturday - please be sure to confirm your attendance :)

Ramsey

I'll be their but only for about an hour/ 90minutes I'm afraid

Klaw

Still counts! (I'll update shortly)

This is tomorrow!

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

Updated - be sure you know which character you're playing (listed above)

This should be fun :)

Klaw

I'm afraid I need to postpone this.

Last night, a close personal friend (a man who was basically like a father to me) passed away very unexpectedly.

All three kids are in the military, stationed across the US (one had just left port on his first posting just yesterday morning). So I seriously feel the need to be there for his wife, "Mom".

I apologize for the short notice.

Shoot

Quote from: Klaw on August 12, 2017, 09:48:17 AM
I'm afraid I need to postpone this.

Last night, a close personal friend (a man who was basically like a father to me) passed away very unexpectedly.

All three kids are in the military, stationed across the US (one had just left port on his first posting just yesterday morning). So I seriously feel the need to be there for his wife, "Mom".

I apologize for the short notice.


Don't worry, take care of your friend(s). Life happens, and this time, not in a good way.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Tanglepaw12

Quote from: Klaw on August 12, 2017, 09:48:17 AM
I'm afraid I need to postpone this.

Last night, a close personal friend (a man who was basically like a father to me) passed away very unexpectedly.

All three kids are in the military, stationed across the US (one had just left port on his first posting just yesterday morning). So I seriously feel the need to be there for his wife, "Mom".

I apologize for the short notice.
As shoot had said, life happens in ways that we may not expect. take care of you friends and do whatever you need to do with them we can wait for the rp :)

Klaw

updated the thread. I'm going to play it by ear. the funeral is Friday, and my buddy is coming in Tuesday. I am going to *try* to make this happen Saturday, but I will let you know by Thursday for sure.

In the meantime - let me know whether or not you can make it this weekend, as soon as you can too :)

StringTheorist