News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Something Exciting to share!

Started by Nick Halsey, August 05, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Halsey

Hi TLO! I've been on and off this website many times, and I've recently decided to share my latest project with you.


I play a game called Second Life, (I actually joined just for Star Trek) I was incredibly disappointed with the content SL had to offer me. So my crew and I decided to create our own, with that said.. Welcome to the USS Artemis, she's a Saber Class Starship redeployed at end of the Dominion War. Her tasked with providing humanitarian aid to war torn colonies, while assisting with providing stability to the destabilized region near the Cardassian border.


I was hoping (If it's allowed and I'm not breaking any rules) that people from here could join in, and we could have a TLO ship/presence in the virtual world. Lemme know what you think of the ship, I've attached lots of photos

Martin Thompson

wow, that starship looks really good! How did you create it?
I don't play Second Life myself though.


Telex Ferra






Dendo


Scott Archer

Quote from: Telex Ferra on August 07, 2017, 10:02:49 PM
Wow that looks a lot like rpgx


Yeah it does.
I might have to give it a look :)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Nick Halsey

Hi all!


Thanks for the replies, Second Life is a sandbox game that allows people to create and upload your own models, textures, sounds etcetera!


It looks a lot like RPG-X because that and the deckplans is what inspired our build, SL is decently set up for Trek Roleplay, I've also built a lot of the gear and equipment.


If people want to join in, I've got no issue helping setup your avatar! Just people search Cytotoxicity, as that's my username.