News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Taking a large step back.

Started by Klaw, November 05, 2017, 09:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Cutting right to the point. I need to step down as president of TLO.

The short version of the reasoning: I have spent the better part of the last two weeks in the hospital. Once for family, and once for me. My health is not in a good way, and frankly, I don't have the strength to maintain most of my responsibilities.

So, I am stepping down as president of TLO.

As for Daedalus, we'll see.

Also, apologies for not getting this out sooner.

Andzzy

I want to take a moment to thank you for everything you've done so far. The energy and subsequent effort you've put into TLO so far has just been insurmountable. I was going through old posts today while I was gathering some thread links to give the Cabinet (which I still haven't finished as I got quite distracted on my journey) and truly you've been a strong force in this group since it's inception in 2010. From the crucial Council decisions in TLO's opening months, right through to today, you've been instrumental in any number of aspects here and I can say with great certainty that the group would be very different and worse off if not for you. Obviously being hospitalized is never a desired circumstance and to that end I wish nothing but the best and also I hope that life cuts you some slack and turns in your favour.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Shoot

Thank you Klaw, for your service, you're truly a great person!
And I hope you will be well soon!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Tanglepaw12

Thank you klaw for all you have done, you are a great person just as shoot has said. I hope that you'll be well soon :)

Grizz

Thank you for stepping up when you did, Klaw. Take care.

Jenson

Thank you for all of the contributions you have made, and will continue to make, to our community. We all hope you get well soon!


criminula

As with all the above, thank you for your work. It's a shame you weren't able to complete your term as President, but life has a habit of throwing off our plans. Look after yourself - I hope you get well soon.



CoS Tuvok

I can't believe I hadn't seen this sooner. Klaw, you were always there for me when times were hard. I hope you recover soon and feel better! I wish you all the best and please take care of yourself!


For once and for all, I'd like to wish you a sign of peace


Live Long and Prosper

Loving Regards,
Tuvok

Jim

Hope for a speedy recovery my friend and better health. Outstanding participation and good deeds in the community.

Martin Thompson

Apologies for the late reply to this, I'm not around TLO much these days.

I wish you all the best Klaw, both you and your family, your health is important and I too hope for a good recovery. Thank you for your efforts in the community :)