News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x19 Slave One, Part II

Started by Klaw, November 27, 2017, 08:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

#16
This is *planned* for tomorrow...

Please be sure to confirm your attendance/absence (looking at the names on the roster
, only 3 of 7 have done so)

please help me out here - keep me in the loop!


Edit: and if you want me to move it to the Sunday time that we're discussing here (I'm a link), let me know. I'd be only too happy to try the time slot out this week.

Scott Archer

I might actually make this one!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Scott Archer

Quote from: Scott Archer on January 05, 2018, 07:10:33 PM
I might actually make this one!


Scratch that, the timeslot really doesn't work for me anymore :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

Please, forgive the inaccurate time description in the episode image. I get on a roll, editing only what I need to and forgot about the time change :P

Daedalus is today at 3pm EST (20:00 GMT)