News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Minutias

#1
Writer's Corner / Re: Title Sequence Redesign
September 07, 2014, 10:04:58 PM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on September 06, 2014, 02:30:39 PM
Quote from: Minutias on September 06, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
If the TLO had a cinematography department, Grizz would be it. :lol:

Hey!

I guess you never saw the awesome CG filled trailers I made for Dauntless then :p

Whoops. Guess it's a department of two. :P
#2
Writer's Corner / Re: Title Sequence Redesign
September 06, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
If the TLO had a cinematography department, Grizz would be it. :lol:
#3
Creative Corner / Re: RPG-X Class Set Tutorial
August 19, 2014, 01:42:35 AM
*whistles* That's a good looking font right there! 8)

Thanks.
#4
Creative Corner / Re: RPG-X Class Set Tutorial
August 17, 2014, 03:00:49 PM
Whatever is that Trek looking font you used, you should definitely send it along. Looks great.
#5
Welcome back! Not sure if I've ever heard this problem before, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you out. 8)
#6
Creative Corner / Re: RPG-X Class Set Tutorial
August 17, 2014, 10:43:56 AM
This looks amazing!

Is that the Bajoran font you used for the titles/subtitles of the sections? Looks a lot better than I remember it.
#7
Good to hear! Can't wait to see it. :D
#8
RPG-X Archive / Re: RPG-X Subreddit!
August 12, 2014, 07:39:56 AM
 ^_^
#9
Resolved Support Requests / Forum Posts [RESOLVED]
July 28, 2014, 02:30:00 PM
EDIT: Sorry, this can be archived/removed.

I realized that for some reason WYSIWYG editor had been enabled for me. Not sure how that happened, but things have been fixed now. 8)

--

EDIT x2: Some people have messaged me asking how I fixed this.

Go to your Look and Layout settings page (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=theme;) and scroll down to the "Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default." and uncheck it. Under it, for the drop-down "Choose Quick Reply Type", choose "Non-WYSIWYG (with BBC buttons and smilies)"


--

Not sure if I accidentally changed something on my end, or if there was some hidden update that I missed, but writing forum posts has suddenly gotten more difficult for me?


Things I've noticed:


- When writing posts, Google Chrome no longer spell checks my entries
- When pasting text in from other sources, the text now comes with seemingly hidden formatting that doesn't show up in the post entry box, but does show up when I make a post
- When bolding text, changing the color of text, etc. I can no longer see the BBCode markup
- When pressing "Enter" for line breaks, sometimes the line breaks are of varying sizes
- Fonts sometimes appear haphazard in the post entry box, sometimes I see Times New Roman, Tahoma, Arial, etc.
- Posts that I'm drafting sometimes need to be changed to 'White' as the font color in order to post it, making it completely illegitimate on the text entry box

All of these issues I have across all of the browsers I own and on a variety of computers.
#10
Announcements / Re: JohnF New Head of M&M
July 28, 2014, 12:03:46 PM
Congratulations John! Looking forward to working together soon :D
#11
Congrats to all! Your contributions to the RPG-X community will be much appreciated. :D
#12
Congrats! Good luck!  8)
#13
I would suggest just going at it with the TLO server and waiting it out. It is a little long, but well worth it.
#14
Announcements / Re: Serris wins RPG-X XO Election!
July 20, 2014, 11:10:15 AM
Many congratulations!
#15
Okay, this is super cool. Like really cool. And also very useful. :lol:

But I did find a bug. It seems to also reveal passwords. Like when I type -Password-of_Telex-Ferra- it comes up as Hunter2???