Unfortunately, I've decided to leave Lightborn due to excessive work. I will happily return though whenever I can, but for now I am taking a leave of absence
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
#2
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: S1E07: "Rising Tensions"
September 25, 2016, 12:02:02 PM
Unable to appear today due to being very busy. I hope to see everyone next week though
#3
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: S1E05: "Yl"
September 04, 2016, 04:45:16 PM
I'm sorry, I missed it again. The amount of work in the week just makes me forget these kind of things (especially when you add schooling to it).
#4
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: S1E04: "Awoken"
August 28, 2016, 11:50:04 PM
Sorry I missed it today, since the hiatus I have not really been up to date on the forums.
#5
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: S1E01: "Settling In" - Reviews
June 20, 2016, 11:24:09 AM
I thought it was pretty well besides some pacing issues here and there.
#6
Starbase 1 / Re: Star Trek Online TOS related roleplay: Interest?
June 19, 2016, 01:23:41 AM
I vouch constitution!
#7
Development Discussion / Re: Star Trek Virtual Reality Bridge Experience
June 19, 2016, 01:06:28 AM
I have a feeling other things such as TNG, DS9 or TOS will be added later on because the demand for such things is to be expected from fans.
#8
Starbase 1 / Re: Star Trek Online TOS related roleplay: Interest?
June 12, 2016, 07:47:57 PM
I'm down for it. I'll have to reinstall STO though.
#9
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: Crew Roster and Applications (Apply Today!)
June 12, 2016, 07:44:14 PM
Character Name: Adam Snow
Most desired positions: ACOS, OPS, Sec (inf)
Model: Spider
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) I'll be happy to
Any Comments: I think it'll be fun
Most desired positions: ACOS, OPS, Sec (inf)
Model: Spider
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) I'll be happy to
Any Comments: I think it'll be fun
#10
Applications / Re: SM Rollcall
July 30, 2014, 06:58:47 PM
Sad to say I have alot on my plate recently, so until I decide to return. I will be having a large leave of absence, mostly due to my other roleplay and work I have to do. I've been taking long breaks too on my other roleplay, overall I'll be taking a sabbatical if you do not mind and I am not quitting, just taking a long long break, do not expect me back to rp by this Fall or winter.
#11
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPGX SE keeps kicking me out of servers [CLOSED]
May 26, 2014, 10:35:58 PM
I fixed the AF problem, however I didn't fix the SM problem. I found out that no matter what, the link of the ship map on required files is not the correct version. I tried numerous times but it is not ariana-v2.bsp or whatever. I eventualy gave up because of this
#12
Can't Be There / Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
May 24, 2014, 04:15:48 PM
The issues are driving me insane, I will sadly be unavailable again today due to issues revolving around files.
#13
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPGX SE keeps kicking me out of servers [CLOSED]
May 24, 2014, 01:24:34 PM
Here is my backup
#14
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPGX SE keeps kicking me out of servers [CLOSED]
May 24, 2014, 01:15:18 PM
I already have a backup of mods, and I have been getting kicked to the menu. I don't know about the 2.3 patch, I was asking about SFC3 about that.
#15
Resolved Support Requests / RPGX SE keeps kicking me out of servers [CLOSED]
May 24, 2014, 01:05:21 PM
I've installed standard edition two times, put all my mods in. But like last time I keep getting kicked out, the console having nothing to say. I asked SFC3 if SE was updated to 2.3 and he said yes. I don't know whats going on