Banned for not banning anyone in over 3 years!
The Last Outpost
TLO // DATA ACCESS
These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuoteI'm glad my advice regarding this case caught on. It's way too good for the money.
Quote from: Callum603 on September 01, 2019, 10:14:12 AMCouldn't put it better myself
Europe/London
GMT/UTC/ZULU +- 0
During summer (BST) GMT/UTC/ZULU + 1 hour


Quote from: Jenson on August 18, 2019, 09:27:07 PMSorry to hear that Jenson, you're more than welcome back whenever you are available!
Regretfully, I feel I must withdraw from the roster. Personal reasons will make it even more difficult to commit regularly to attending. I still hope to drop in from time to time, but now that the roster is filling, I believe I must withdraw to make room for more active people.









Star Trek and Star Trek: Elite Force are registered trademarks of ViacomCBS Corporation.
TLO // DATA ACCESS • SYS.VER.3.0