News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Vjokl

#1
I'll be back.... IN BLACK.  XP
#2
I'll try my best to come.
#3
So what exactly happened?
#4
I won't be able to come today. Other things have come up.
#5
Character Name: Joshua Callaway Character
Specialties (Engineer, Doctor etc.): Engineer [/font]

Character Bio (optional): Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Joshua grew up as an only child. His father was a Starfleet captain who later passed away when Joshua was sixteen. Entering the academy, Joshua took a keen interest in the concept time-traveling and studied most of it along with command specialties. After graduating from the academy, he was stationed at Starbase 23 for some time before being stationed on the Alexandra. After being covertly contacted, he was then stationed at Ecclesiastes Station. He began in a command division, but after Hourglass's incursion into the station's shuttle, he moved into the engineering division. Growing up, Joshua looked to having his own ship but for right now that must wait.

-- Your availability during the Sunday 3:30 pm EST, 8:30 pm GMT timeslot: Yes
#6
I should as well...
#7
It was a nice episode. It makes me want to do more of them soon. Unfortunately, I cannot D:... But alas, actors must takes breaks between episodes just as we do :P ..

Honestly, my minor role had little significance or so I felt. I hope I'm not the Wesley of this season/series XD