I understand about the absences, and really hope I can make it next week. And thus begins my difficult task of finding where I should buy a new laptop in Korea. I am not computer savvy, sadly.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Star Trek: The Lost Era / Re: Attendance Documentation Thread
March 29, 2015, 11:49:18 AM
My 7 month old computer decided to die (motherboard fried), and my old computer won't support RPG-X. I will probably buy a new computer soon, and will be able to play then. But for now, I won't be able to make it today, but hopefully next week. Don't buy refurbished computers from Tiger Direct.
#3
Star Trek: The Lost Era / Re: Attendance Documentation Thread
March 18, 2015, 06:21:35 AMQuote from: Serris on March 17, 2015, 04:40:26 PM
Noted. Hopefully, we'll see you on the 29th!
For sure!
#4
Star Trek: The Lost Era / Re: Attendance Documentation Thread
March 17, 2015, 09:44:35 AM
I won't be able to make it this Sunday, as we are going on vacation to Seoul. Sorry about that, but don't worry, because I don't get any more vacation time for a long time after this, hahahaha....ah....
#5
Star Trek: The Lost Era / Re: Crew Roster & Applications
March 04, 2015, 01:41:27 PM
Sounds good! Thanks!
#6
Star Trek: The Lost Era / Re: Crew Roster & Applications
March 04, 2015, 01:24:48 PM
Dang, I must be bad luck, haha!
I'm really just trying to find someone with some sort of facial hair. I can do Imperial2, but I was looking for someone younger looking. I'll do that model though.
But if it's not too much a problem, is there any way I can ask for a new skin, or is it too late for that? I honestly don't know how much effort it takes for you, so if it takes a lot, don't worry. If not, just a guy with a full beard, and medium long brown hair. Let me know!
I'm really just trying to find someone with some sort of facial hair. I can do Imperial2, but I was looking for someone younger looking. I'll do that model though.
But if it's not too much a problem, is there any way I can ask for a new skin, or is it too late for that? I honestly don't know how much effort it takes for you, so if it takes a lot, don't worry. If not, just a guy with a full beard, and medium long brown hair. Let me know!
#7
Announcements / Re: March Promotions
March 03, 2015, 10:42:31 AM
Thanks for the promotion! Do I get extra vacation and a pay raise?
#8
Star Trek: The Lost Era / Re: Crew Roster & Applications
March 03, 2015, 09:40:33 AM
Ah, ok! Put me down for Pelletier then!
#9
Star Trek: The Lost Era / Re: Crew Roster & Applications
March 01, 2015, 10:28:12 AM
I'm using the Spider model. I think you meant Samual!
#10
Star Trek: The Lost Era / Re: Crew Roster & Applications
February 26, 2015, 07:37:31 AMYay, a time that I can be awake and join in! So excited!
Character Name: Mike Toye
Race: Human
Model: Spider
Positions:
1: Assistant Chief Flight Control Officer
2: Assistant Chief of Security
3: Chief Support Craft Pilot
4: Head Counselor
5: Security Investigations Officer
Honestly, though, you can put me at any position. Whatever role you need filled as a priority, I can fit right into!
#11
Announcements / Re: February Promotions & Awards
February 05, 2015, 07:55:58 AM
Good job, all! Looking forward to participating more this month and beyond!
#12
Star Trek: Resolute / Re: Can't be there thead
January 30, 2015, 02:37:13 PM
I didn't see an answer, so I'll ask. Is this still going on? I'm very new and this would be my first foray into one of these, and I would love to join!
#13
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Problem Installing RPG-X (Probable N00b Problem) [RESOLVED]
January 26, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
Hey, that worked! Thanks so much! Clearly I won't be in Engineering in my first mission.
#14
Resolved Support Requests / Problem Installing RPG-X (Probable N00b Problem) [RESOLVED]
January 26, 2015, 07:37:30 AM
Hello, Friendly Engineers!
I am very new here, and excited to be a part of the crew! I am, however, completely devoid of any technological talent, and I think I need your help.
I tried to install RPG-X and keep getting stuck when it asks for me to insert a CD. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or anything. I tried to look at the installation manual on the site, but it just says to follow the installation instructions.
Any advice/help would be very appreciated, and I can't wait to join in on the fun!
I am very new here, and excited to be a part of the crew! I am, however, completely devoid of any technological talent, and I think I need your help.
I tried to install RPG-X and keep getting stuck when it asks for me to insert a CD. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or anything. I tried to look at the installation manual on the site, but it just says to follow the installation instructions.
Any advice/help would be very appreciated, and I can't wait to join in on the fun!
Pages1