again i'll try but i might not be able to stay the whole episode again.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
#2
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: 03x14 Beginning and End
August 19, 2017, 05:45:33 PM
I'm sorry i failed you guys this week. I haven't roleplayed for years in elite force and this is my first time being in a serial one.
I also ran out of time and had to leave. I thought the time was going to be 7pm not 8pm GMT?
Is there any way to get updates on discord as I find it easier to get along on there than on forums.
Also is there any time the roster gets together to say hello etc. It would be nice to get to know some of you that i'm playing with.
I also ran out of time and had to leave. I thought the time was going to be 7pm not 8pm GMT?
Is there any way to get updates on discord as I find it easier to get along on there than on forums.
Also is there any time the roster gets together to say hello etc. It would be nice to get to know some of you that i'm playing with.
#3
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications
August 19, 2017, 05:43:57 PM
dang. my mistake. i went on as Ross.
#4
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications
August 19, 2017, 08:26:57 AMQuote from: Klaw on August 11, 2017, 03:18:37 PMQuote from: TJFGuitarman on August 11, 2017, 01:33:50 PMQuote from: Shoot on August 11, 2017, 01:24:29 PMQuote from: TJFGuitarman on August 11, 2017, 01:20:36 PM
a MACO character? So we have 2 characters? Does it need to be different to the other one.
Also i should have thought of this first but im not sure the time slot is convenient. 9pm GMT isnt a good time for me, an hour later would have been perfect.
It's at 8PM BST, so technically 7PM GMT.
7PM? that should be ok i think
To answer your question - yes. We run two different rosters, (our third just blew up a couple episodes ago) with different characters in both - as they typically are off doing things at the same time.
My MACO Character:
Name: Sebastian Eccleston
Model: Munro
Most desired position: WS, CSO
Defiant Character: Martin Friedman
Model: Spider
Most desired position: Sci, Cos, Med
#5
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications
August 11, 2017, 01:33:50 PMQuote from: Shoot on August 11, 2017, 01:24:29 PMQuote from: TJFGuitarman on August 11, 2017, 01:20:36 PM
a MACO character? So we have 2 characters? Does it need to be different to the other one.
Also i should have thought of this first but im not sure the time slot is convenient. 9pm GMT isnt a good time for me, an hour later would have been perfect.
It's at 8PM BST, so technically 7PM GMT.
7PM? that should be ok i think
#6
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications
August 11, 2017, 01:20:36 PM
a MACO character? So we have 2 characters? Does it need to be different to the other one.
Also i should have thought of this first but im not sure the time slot is convenient. 9pm GMT isnt a good time for me, an hour later would have been perfect.
Also i should have thought of this first but im not sure the time slot is convenient. 9pm GMT isnt a good time for me, an hour later would have been perfect.
#7
Creative Corner / Re: Klaw's Mapping Class
August 08, 2017, 02:08:39 PM
Net radiant? not heard of that one. I have a lot of experience with uberradiant for stef2. I could never get gtk radiant working.
#8
Star Trek: Discovery / Re: Discovery: Crew Roster/Signups
August 08, 2017, 02:00:58 PM
Character Name and @handle: Neil Britton@
Faction: FED
Top 3 Desired Positions: Security Officer, Tactical Officer, Science Officer
Rank: anything below captain
Does the Timeslot work for you? (3PM CDT/4PM EDT/9PM GMT): No, 2 hours later or earlier would be fine, there is an exception on thursdays. it'sfine then
Faction: FED
Top 3 Desired Positions: Security Officer, Tactical Officer, Science Officer
Rank: anything below captain
Does the Timeslot work for you? (3PM CDT/4PM EDT/9PM GMT): No, 2 hours later or earlier would be fine, there is an exception on thursdays. it'sfine then
#9
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications
August 08, 2017, 01:34:56 PM
Name: Ross Britton[/font]
Starfleet:
Name: Ross Britton
Model: Riker
Most Desired Post: COS
Second Most desired post: Sec
Third Most desired post: CE or CMO
Any of the ships.
Model: RikerMost Desired Post: COSSecond Most Desired Post: SecThird Most Desired Post: CE
Any of the 3 ships
Starfleet:
Name: Ross Britton
Model: Riker
Most Desired Post: COS
Second Most desired post: Sec
Third Most desired post: CE or CMO
Any of the ships.
Model: RikerMost Desired Post: COSSecond Most Desired Post: SecThird Most Desired Post: CE
Any of the 3 ships
#10
Archives / Re: "I'm Sorry, my presence will not be available" Thread
January 29, 2016, 05:25:25 AM
I am not available for the RP tomorrow. I have something going on this weekend. sorry.
#11
Resolved Support Requests / Re: joining the server for star trek daedalus [CLOSED]
January 23, 2016, 01:37:48 PM
i downloaded ultimate edition from the download page on this website. And I downloaded the daedalus files this time last week.
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
Do you have a link to the right version of rpgx that i can download thats definately the right version?
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
Do you have a link to the right version of rpgx that i can download thats definately the right version?
#12
Resolved Support Requests / Re: joining the server for star trek daedalus [CLOSED]
January 23, 2016, 01:24:30 PM
here's the error message further up
#13
Resolved Support Requests / joining the server for star trek daedalus [CLOSED]
January 23, 2016, 01:20:51 PM
When I try to join, i get this error message:
what should i do?
what should i do?
#14
Archives / Re: "I'm Sorry, my presence will not be available" Thread
January 16, 2016, 06:21:15 PM
I have only got RPG_X ultimate edition installed. I thought this had everything I needed. If there's aything else needed, can you give me a link where I can download it all please?
#15
Archives / Re: "I'm Sorry, my presence will not be available" Thread
January 16, 2016, 02:18:09 PM
My RPG-X is ****ing about. I can join every server except the one this roleplay is on. I've been trying to join for the last hour and fifteen minutes and I'm really stressed about it. I dont know how to get it working.