News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - John Conner

#1
This does bum me out, but I do understand maybe in the future my schedule shall change.
#2
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPG hurcules [RESOLVED]
September 26, 2016, 03:18:21 PM
I tried it and I want to say that it worked, it can still be blotchy at points but it doesn't seem to be unmanageable so I can ride with that, I noticed other areas I struggled in that ran smoothly
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPG hurcules [RESOLVED]
September 21, 2016, 10:12:19 PM
So until the time being I have to run off my lap top which is a HP 2000 notebook with AMD Radeon HD 7340 Graphics chip, the stock OS on here is windows 7 but then 8.1 upgrade came and then now the windows 10 upgrade came out so I'm running 10 now, I'm not sure if its running on top of OS7 or if OS10 is independent by it self.  the back story on using the lap top is down below.  If theres a way to fix this I'm all ears cuz its lag central I have no idea when ill have the other one fixed.

I have a desktop PC HP 9500y elite running windows vista, running a lower graphics card : ATI Radeon 2600XT PCI Express with 16GB ram with AMD phenom HD 9750 quad core, the mother board is shot it needs a MS-7548 ver 1 mother board ( if you know anyone that's got one for cheap let me know internet says 148.00 for one. 

sorry I typed you a novel here lol.
#4
Resolved Support Requests / RPG hurcules [RESOLVED]
September 21, 2016, 04:04:35 PM
on when I was on RPG hurclues (sorry for spelling)   it was lagging really really bad the 2 errors I had were.

Bad shader file scripts/voy_eng.shader has incorrect syntax.

no external light map files found falling back to quake3 light map
#5
Starfleet Character's Name: Brandon Riker
Starfleet Character Model: Munro
Top most desired Starfleet position(s): OPS, ACOS, ENG/SCI
MACO Character's Name: Brandon Riker
MACO Character Model: Munro
Top most desired MACO position(s): Anything available that's an assistant's position to the senior officer

Back story: Just another guy from the states looking to explore the galaxy 

( please note I'm CST (central standard time)
Mondays- class 8am to 11:20 am off for work
Tuesday- class 8am to 8:50am and work 12pm to 8pm
Wednesday- class 8am to 11:20am work 4pm to 8pm
Thursday- class 8am to 8:50am work 1pm to 8pm
Friday- work 7am to 4pm
Saturday- work 12pm to 7pm
Sunday- work 11am to 7pm
#6
Resolved Support Requests / missing files
September 09, 2014, 07:09:25 PM
can I have some information on this
#7
Happy Birthday Mr.Klaw
#8
Resolved Support Requests / Re: internets [CLOSED]
July 29, 2014, 04:44:10 PM
Warning: CG_readnextsnapshot: way out of range, 1149
#9
Resolved Support Requests / Re: internets [CLOSED]
July 29, 2014, 04:31:14 PM
rpg-x2/zzzuss_washinton_c.pk3 

by clicking on the server a screen comes up and says its downloading this but then stops there and doesn't do anything
#10
Resolved Support Requests / Re: internets [CLOSED]
July 29, 2014, 03:54:14 PM
my problem is that when I click internet 2 or 3 it says no response from master server
#11
Resolved Support Requests / Re: internets [CLOSED]
July 29, 2014, 03:51:37 PM
C:\user\brendan\appData\roaming\rpgxef, the default
#12
Resolved Support Requests / Re: internets [CLOSED]
July 29, 2014, 12:28:46 PM
when I first downloaded rpg-xue It wouldn't show the servers to come on and join , internet 1 and 2 said no response from master server, 3 ,4,5 said favorites, telex posted how there was a bug and how to fix it in engineering, I did such, I still get the same error no response from master server, it didn't work when I down loaded it originally and it still doesn't work now. 
#13
Resolved Support Requests / internets [CLOSED]
July 27, 2014, 11:16:24 PM
Ok so I figured out the internets by reading the post in engineering how to fix it , 1,2,3 all say no response from master server but they take a few minutes before that comes up 4 says no server, 5 is still favorites what do I got to do.
#14
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPGX [CLOSED]
July 23, 2014, 11:50:49 AM
hear ya go
#15
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPGX [CLOSED]
July 23, 2014, 10:30:13 AM
I have no idea how to do that.