News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Smyth Wesson

#1
Name: Varis
Preferred Position: Assistant Chief Engineer
Model: Tpris
#2
Nope. Creamed corn-flavoured.
#3
Hi everybody!

I used to do ERP. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)











ELITE ROLEPLAYING.

Elite Roleplaying. The RP group. Sheesh. Get your minds out of the gutter.

I'm an EF RPing oldbeard, started in like, 2003 or '04, I think? I know my first RP was on CTF_Derelict 3 and that I had no clue in my kid brain what RPing was. Still remember that background music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWQA_Xedj8. Took a big break from the scene in like, '09. I've been everywhere, man. ERP, STRP, STA, maybe a couple of other groups. It's pretty nifty to see that RPG-X is still hanging in there, all these years later. Just popping my head in here is a wild nostalgia trip. All around me are familiar faces - nope, not doing that. Anyways, hope to catch up with my fellow oldbeards and the new blood, too! I'm pretty rusty, but I'm sure I'll get back in the swing of it.
#4
What??? Get off my damn lawn!
#5
Godspeed, John Glenn.
#6
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Happy Birthday Thread
August 14, 2011, 03:01:46 AM
Thank ye, folks.

Turns out I had an alright birthday.
#7
For the world is hollow, and I have banned your punk ass.
#8
Banned because everything is your fault.
#9
STO News / Re: The Borg are coming!
July 28, 2011, 12:47:36 AM
Well, fellas.

It's been nice knowin' ya.
#10
Banned because I'm feeling petty.
#11
banned for specifying a banning reason
#12
banned
#13
banned for having quotes in your sig
#14
Banned for daring to contradict me.
#15
banned for cannibalism

Pie is for reading, not eating.