News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TriggerAngry

#1
Star Trek: Dauntless / Re: THE END
June 01, 2013, 03:30:02 PM
Martin, thank you for this SRP. It was a pleasure, and I will never forget :)
#2
Great episode Martin!  :)
#3
Thank you Mr President! Go raibh maith agat Talus ;)
#4
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
March 02, 2013, 08:52:47 AM
2691 people were bored, and decided to visit this thread, thus resulting in 2691 responses so far.
#5
Quote from: Klaw on February 07, 2013, 10:58:09 AM
So, you just got to know what you have, To access the Borg skins (which I'm not reccommending you do under any circumstances - borg in RP's typically lead to n00b central and a fragfest)

Don't worry, I'm not planning on using them in an RP - I am actually writing a Star Trek Movie right now and I was maybe wanting to green screen the Ferengi model in the background, only thing is, the Ferengi in RPG-X wears a Starfleet uniform, that's why I was asking. Thanks for the reply.
#6
Hi again everyone, I just have a quick question. Well, I was watching Grizz's trailer for RPG-X  and I noticed that at about 2 minutes in, there is a thirdperson view of a Borg Drone. It looks like it is the Tuvok Borg model form Holomatch, but there is no option to change to it in RPG-X. In fact, none of the alien models that are in Holomatch are available in RPG-X, and I was just wondering... how are they present in this video? The video can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBIKDc4ue8Q&list=UUBQqd75XNG0wtYJOshVBzkA&index=23

Also, I once saw someone ingame put a hazard suit helmet on - how is this possible?

Regards,
TriggerAngry
#7
Season 4 / Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
January 19, 2013, 05:21:31 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on January 19, 2013, 05:12:41 AM
Alright I see that about 1/3'rd of the people are having some kind of issue with rpgx EF. I agree with Trigger Angry that it is a bit of a short notice for this RP. Personally I was planning on finishing Dauntless on the regular RPG-X server and I think that is the best course of action.

To clarify, we will have the RP today on the NORMAL RPG-X server, NOT rpgxEF!

I think it'll be a bit easier this way. We can maybe use the rpgxEF server when it's a full release, but right now, I have just got everything back - and I don't want to screw anything up.

Thanks Martin,
TriggerAngry
#8
Season 4 / Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
January 18, 2013, 06:32:28 PM
Well, since I've just got everything back and downloaded, I'm not really in the mood to install something for a one off rp which I will immediately uninstall afterwards... And since this is short notice chances are I might not get everything installed before tomorrow's RP.

That is just my opinion however.
#9
Season 4 / Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
January 12, 2013, 10:20:48 AM
I am definitely going to be there. I am currently downloading the RPG-X Addon music which is taking a while, so at some point in game if the download finishes I may need to briefly come off the server to install the addon music. Don't worry though, I have the Addon Models, Dauntless Maps and the Dauntless Music pack ready.

Looking forward to it Martin!

Now excuse me while I go and make some popcorn...
#10
Quote from: Veritas on January 09, 2013, 05:44:34 PM
Hi Trigger,

Have you tried any of the graphics settings fixes in the Advanced Settings window in the RPGXCE Launcher? See here under "fixing GPU issues": http://last-outpost.net/downloads/info/rpgxce/manguide.html#launcher_adv

Try those and see if they help.


Quote from: Martin Thompson on January 10, 2013, 02:23:18 AM
I was also going to suggest wht Veritas said. I had the EXACT  same problem a while ago (also with 1.2) and im running it on a game pc, so its EF not your pc.

Try the things veritas suggested (check the ATI OpenGL fix checkbox under advanced settings of the RPGX CE Launcher or try the renaming of the .exe). If that doesnt help try reinstalling RPG-X CE (deleting it completely then installing it again). If that doesnt help, try reinstalling rpg-x ef to a DIFFERNT directory then you have it in now, that may help aswell.

Thank you guys, the WolfSP.exe option worked so I'll be able to attend Dauntless on Saturday Martin. Thanks again Veritas.
#11
Season 4 / Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
January 09, 2013, 04:42:36 PM
Ok, I have a couple of problems with RPG-X right now but I have posted in Engineering and shall hopefully have them fixed before Saturday. Fear not, I intend to be there!
#12
Hey, recently I had to redownload RPG-X CE 1.2 and I have run into problems. I have tried this on 2 computers and the same thing happens (one didn't have a graphics card, but the other one does and it is the same)

I load up RPG-X CE 1.2 and immediately I am met with problems: First of all, there is lag on the main menu, and the character display is really wierd - the communicator texture repeats in a square shape across his chest - this happens in game as well.The actual game isn't an improvement, and it is all really laggy. I'm not sure what's going on. I have tried some of the options in the launcher and still nothing.

I don't think it is a graphics card problem since the computer with a graphics card can run Half-Life fine (the one without a graphics card doesn't run Half-Life and since there is no difference with RPG-X CE, I have come to the conclusion that it is RPG-X and not the computer).

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it :)

TriggerAngry
#13
Season 4 / Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
January 05, 2013, 10:50:27 AM
I may be a bit late but I intend to be there.
#14
Season 4 / Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
November 24, 2012, 03:28:54 PM
I thought that community day was being held on the 1st and that no rps would be going forward...
#15
Announcements / Re: Downtime Update and Q&A
November 02, 2012, 07:35:56 PM
Well, lets hope that git who attacked us doesn't come back here. I have every faith in you Veritas, and I'm sure you'll get us back up and running.