News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Apprentice

#1
I have made another attempt in resolving the issue. You can read it here: http://forums.ubergames.net/topic/2862-another-attempt/
#2
Mr. Young, do you have any intentions to answer some very basic and simply questions on the RPG-X ModDB page ??
#3
Quote from: Harry Young on November 04, 2012, 12:49:52 PM
If you really want into beta I suggest you make the first move in this matter. Take this to Tim directly, tell him why you think what you think, talk things trough. Maybe if you see each others point you both can get to a satisfying result.
I've already tried that on multiple occasions and ultimately came to the conclusion that Tim is unwilling to see anything else other then what he wants to see, so I'm declining the opportunity to participate in this beta and will continue to work on the former RPG-X map "Battlestar Aurelia" instead . . .
#4
QuoteHey. I think I'd rather tell you this way than on the boards.

Tim voted no on letting you back on board for the closed beta and as I wanted the 3 of us to agree on such a move we will not accept you into closed beta at this time. He asked me to tell you that if you contact him to apologize to him personally he will reallow you on the boards to publically abologize. After that he might swing for it. If that happens before the 15. and you PM me or GSIO you'll be considered for Beta.

Harry
Harry,

I shall do this publicly so that everyone can read the following:

I shall be more then happy to apologize towards Tim as soon as he has made his apology towards me on the account that we have both been wrong. I have been wrong for flaming him, he has been wrong by his selective moral and other behaviour selective behaviour regarding me and another member. As an example, I would point out the RPG Voyager thread on the Ubergames forums, in which we both have stated fair points regarding the lack of updates/progress of the map. However, Tim is able to find merrit in your claims (altough he does not agree with it) but is unable to find any in my claims while they have been similar if not identical to one and another.

As soon as Tim makes his apology, I shall offer mine and that is something I will promise to you and everyone else who reads this but as long as Tim is unable to realize that he too has been wrong in this argument, I do not see any particular reason or reasons to satify his perverted and twisted sense of righteousness because I already admitted to him personally that my flame was a mistake, however he has chosen then not to percieve it as such. "Waar twee kijven, hebben twee schuld" and I can admit that I have been wrong, can Tim do the same ??
#5
Announcements / Re: Downtime Update and Q&A
November 03, 2012, 04:39:36 PM
Maybe it's an idea to redirect the last-outpost.net url to this forum instead ??
#6
Mr. Young,

Would there be a way to resolve our differences we have with each other in order for my participation in this closed beta ??
As the last remaining veteran mapper in the Elite Force community, I think that my contribution in this beta would be a great asset to the development of this new RPG-X version.

Kind regards,
Apprentice
#7
Fileplanet decided to suspend their hosting operations, so I had to find another location to host that particular and I have found that in the form of Mod DB who will host all my released works. Now it's up to TLO to update their download pages . . .  ;)  ;)
#8
Announcements / Re: Ex Astra - Issue 2 July 2012
July 02, 2012, 04:52:41 AM
Quote from: "Johnf"A Print / Single Page View version is now also available
Thanks! Much better readable on the small screens . . .

Quote from: "Grizz"Heh.. heh... oh dear..

Another fine instalment one and all!
Wait ... what !?!?!? You are a girl !?!?!?  :-  :-

Hard to believe that . . .  :X :X
#9
Announcements / Re: Ex Astra - Issue 2 July 2012
July 01, 2012, 05:46:49 AM
Looks good, only I would go a one page version. Reads a bit easier on the smartphone/tablet . . .  ;)
#10
STO News / Re: The New Armitage Class
June 12, 2012, 03:44:25 PM
Looks like something I was working on for RPG-X. I wonder if there are more images of this ship . . .
#11
Quote from: "criminula"I replaced my copy of colony85, and everything seems to be fine now
Can you provide a download url to this particular map ??
#12
First time I heard of it. Can you post some screenshots of when it's visible ??
#13
Looks certainly good. Just a couple of things I would've done otherwise regarding the layout but in overall, it looks darn good . . .
#14
Quote from: "pupbenny"Out of curiosity anyone else got any other ideas? I tried this but it didn't work. :P
Did you try contacting the original developer and Yoyogames ??
#15
Messhall / Re: Dauntless on the big screen
May 26, 2012, 03:38:54 AM
Which resolution did you use ??