News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - nicboyman

#1
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on the fifth. Something has come up and I'll try my best, but I'm not sure.
#2
This time is perfect for me   :happyyes:
#3
I'm still interested.
#4
So it occurs to me now that I haven't actually applied yet
Character Name: Douglas Enner
Are you seeking SRP certification?: Yes
Can you commit to the time?: Probably
#5
Telex, I also plan to apply once a time has been nailed down if it works for me.
#6
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 03, 2015, 06:30:21 PM
Quote from: nicboyman on September 03, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
A Saturday timeslot would be preferable to me, but I think I can do that time on most Sundays. I have organizational meetings at 3 EST on every first Sunday of the month, so I may have to miss a couple episodes, depending on how long the season goes.

There are 4-5 episodes and you're allowed to miss 1
Then assuming we aren't starting this Sunday, this time is good with me.
#7
A Saturday timeslot would be preferable to me, but I think I can do that time on most Sundays. I have organizational meetings at 3 EST on every first Sunday of the month, so I may have to miss a couple episodes, depending on how long the season goes.
#8
Transporter Room / Re: Nicboyman
May 17, 2013, 07:48:13 PM
That's quite a shame. I picked this one because I liked the story and it's really the only one that fits my schedule since I have church on sundays from 9:30-11:00 central standard. I believe that's 10:30-12:00 Eastern. Do you have any good recommendations I may have missed?
#9
Transporter Room / Nicboyman
May 17, 2013, 10:33:03 AM
Character Name: Christian Zorn (Chris)
Character Race and Sex: Male, Human
Desired Position No. 1:SEC
Desired Position No. 2:SCI
Character Bio: Chris was born on Earth, but he certainly hadn't led a normal life. Chris had a family of his parents and his two little sisters. His father was unemployed and searching for a job. Eventually, he started a career as a Starfleet officer. He attended the academy for four years, then was assigned to a starbase, where he worked in engineering. He often took his all his kids to work with him. One day, Chris was feeling sick and didn't feel like going with his father. This sickness is what saved his life. While his father and sisters were in engineering, the starbase was attacked by a few small rogue Romulan ships. Nothing like a D'deridex or anything close, just a couple cloaked Shrike classes. They were easily destroyed, but not without dealing some damage first. There was a coolant leak in engineering, and Chris's father and sisters were sealed off inside along with a few other crewmembers. From then on, Chris continued to grow and learn, and eventually he went back to Earth to join the academy like his father. He went for four years, and is soon going to be assigned to a starship. All he knows is that he does NOT want a job in engineering, and he doesn't mind explaining to people what happened, either. Chris is 30 years old now. During his time on earth, he had taken up some fighting skills, so he could take down intruders fairly quickly should the need arise. Of course, he also knows how to use a phaser.

I always get carried away with the bio and I still haven't decided if that's good or bad.
By the way, if I am accepted, I won't be able to attend tomorrow's roleplay because we are going on a family trip to see Into Darkness. Sorry, but I hope I can come next weekend!