News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Lucas Picard

#1
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Happy Birthday Thread
November 24, 2016, 06:54:08 PM
Thanks guys!
#2
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Happy Birthday Thread
November 24, 2016, 11:37:56 AM
Happy Birthday to me! :P
#3
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Happy Birthday Thread
November 24, 2015, 04:07:40 PM
ty guys!!
#4
Character's Name: Sam Carter
Character Model: Alexia (something like that all I remember she had red hair)
Top most desired position(s): ACMO, ACSO, ACE
Any Backstory you wish to share about your character: I will update this at sometime
#5
Archived SRPs / Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Daedalus
September 20, 2015, 01:33:16 PM
The only difference is between GMT and BST in UK is only an hour really Telex but I will answer your questions

1) yes we are still using BST atm as we are 1 hour ahead than normal.

2) I normally eat around between 5 & 6 plus of clearing up the dinner like washing the dishes so that could be 6:30 - 7pm give or take.

3) yes I do understand and again 6pm is kinda hard for me to attend this SRP.
#6
Archived SRPs / Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Daedalus
September 19, 2015, 06:57:08 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 19, 2015, 04:48:54 PM
What time are you eating dinner tonight? Are you *sure* you're talking about GMT and not BST?

Well it can be varies but it's normally around 5-6pm either GMT or BST
#7
Archived SRPs / Re: SRP Poll: Star Trek: Daedalus
September 19, 2015, 03:17:45 PM
This does sound really good RP but there is one slight issue on that though and that is the time I normally eat my dinner at 5pm GMT every night
#8
I can return on the 25th for the returning of this SRP but after that I will be away for 2 weeks so I will be back around May
#9
Resolved Support Requests / RPG-X issue [RESOLVED]
April 12, 2015, 01:25:18 PM
I tried to attend Serris' RP today when Shoot gave me 10 min window call via Steam but when I tried to go online I can't see TLO's server on Internet 4 window and I mentioned it on Shoutbox then Serris told me to do /connect 108.178.55.117. So I tried that and it loaded up fine until when it hits the loading screen it bounces me back to the main menu, at first I thought that too many people are getting on all at once then I looked around on the maps that I have and I can't see HerculesV2 map anywhere but when I looked at the main folder on my C:\ drive the only file I can see is Hercules but idk if that is HerculesV2 map I am not 100% sure.

If anyone can help me with this would be great :)

Lucas
#10
Character Name: Amy Pond
Race: Human
Model: Garren
Positions:
1. Transporter Chief
2. Shuttlebay Dockmaster
3. Computer Specialist
4. Counsellor
5. Operations Officer
#11
Episode Archive / Re: Change the time on Discovery??
January 17, 2015, 07:53:14 PM
Thanks!
#12
Episode Archive / Change the time on Discovery??
January 17, 2015, 04:34:29 PM
Hi all,

I just wanted to write on here by SFC3's request about me can't attend anymore unless if the members who are still in part of this SRP are willing to make this RP at an early start like around 8ish GMT because 10pm is now going to be a bit hard for me to attend now.....  I know it will be early for you for some people that living in US but I can't see how especially on a Saturday in my honest opinion.

But if you don't want to change the time then it is fine by me but will be also mean that SFC3 will lose a character in the roster but to me I love to be still taking part in his SRP on STO.

I would like to know what you guys think about this statement.

Lucas
#13
Character Name: Ferne Young
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: ACMO
Second Most Desired Position: Bio
Third Most Desired Position: Sci
Model: Crusher
Comments: I will be happy to give up my old post to someone else ☺
#14
Crew Lounge / Re: Minisode - "Silent Night" - 20/12/2014
December 20, 2014, 08:59:17 AM
I be there naturally :)
#15
I hope you get better soon Grizz! :)
it seems to be everywhere this bug I had it, my sister had it, my uncle has it and I mean everyone and everywhere.