News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Serenity's Grasp greets you!

Started by Draeden, July 22, 2011, 11:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draeden

Salutations! I am Draeden Revjak, one of the Fleet Admirals of Serenity's Grasp.

On behalf of our fleet, I greet you warmly! We are looking forward to positive relations with TLO. If you ever wish to contact me, feel free to do so at the Cryptic name @draeden.

We hold many events including STF runs and our ever popular Foundry Wednesday's. Hopefully, we will see some of you there!

Safe voyages and good hunting out there!

-Draeden Revjak
Fleet Commander
Serenity's Grasp

Veritas

#1
Hey there, welcome to TLO's site! We look forward to working with you in the future. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas, don't hesitate to contact us here in the diplomacy forum.

Jenson

#2
Hello Draeden and welcome to our forums! Thank you for dropping by and greeting us, I too hope for continued positive diplomatic relations between our two groups in the future. I hope that perhaps we can arrange a joint event sometime in the future!


Brex

#3
Hello there, welcome to the forums :-)

Griffwald

#4
Hello Draeden!

Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys in-game-- Foundry Wednesday's sounds interesting!  :)

Draeden

#5
Hello again TLO!

I have spoken with my co-founders and we would love to run some events with TLO. Do you have any official guidelines about your alliances? For example, rejecting "Fleet Hopping" (One member quitting one fleet to go to the other)? Is there anything we need to know?

-Draeden Revjak
Fleet Commander
Serenity's Grasp

Brex

#6
Well if you were to sign an NAP with us, one of things we would agree with would be that neither fleet would try that. That being said, we don't have a multiclanning rule (and indeed are not a clan) so if a member wanted to join ours or your fleet with an alternate character that would be fine.

Jenson

#7
Here's an example of our general NAP terms: http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=1931

If you'd like to work out an event with us, please contact Griffiths. He is both our STO diplomat currently and head of the role play sub-division of STO :D