News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hello from the 1st Cavalry Division & Klingon High Command

Started by [1CAV-KHC] PATHFINDER, July 25, 2011, 09:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[1CAV-KHC] PATHFINDER

Greetings from both the 1st Cavalry Division -STF- and the Klingon High Command -STF-.

I have the pleasure of representing both of these sister fleets and helping admin our jointly run forums called "The Captains Alliance."

We are most definitely interested in establishing diplomatic relations with The Last Outpost.

Also, we are actively trying to establish a multi-fleet coalition, called the "United Fleet Coalition," to help give smaller fleets a larger presence within Star Trek Online and just launched a website for the U.F.C. with the hopes of doing just that ... http://UnitedFleetCoalition.com.

If you have any questions, I can be reached through any of the following:

STO: @P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Email: mailto:mike@hunterofstories.com">mike@hunterofstories.com
CA Forums: where I go by "Pathfinder"

Our websites are as follows ....

1st Cavalry Division -STF- : http://1st-cav.captainsalliance.com
Klingon High Command -STF- : http://klingon-hc.captainsalliance.com

and

United Fleet Coalition : http://UnitedFleetCoalition.com

Respectfully Submitted,

-- Pathfinder

Gen. Hauk, 1st Cavalry Division
Gen. Thoreon, Klingon High Command

Brex

Hello there, welcome to the forums :)

Jenson

Welcome to The Last Outpost! :D I have updated your permissions to reflect your ambassadorial status. I look forward to excellent relations between our two groups in the future.


Griffwald

Hello! Welcome to our forums!  :) I'm looking forward to relations between our two fleets. I will try contacting you in game (my handle is @AdmGriffiths), and we can talk some more!

Veritas

Greetings! We're always happy to see more small fleets coming into their own; we're only barely out of those days ourselves. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.